The first book in the Equestria Girls series, this volume introduces the main characters of Gemini Shadow, Raven Sable, Sunset Shimmer, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk.
- The Girls of Canterlot High: Introduces Gem, Raven, Sunset, and Longhaul. Partially based on the first My Little Pony: Equestria Girls movie.
- Phoenix Rising: Follows the reformation of Sunset Shimmer following her defeat during the Fall Formal.
- Estrogen is Magic: Gem begins medically transitioning from male to female with this story. Includes a short sex scene between herself and Raven.
- Sunset's First Christmas: Sunset reflects on holiday seasons spent in Equestria.
- Song of the Sirens: Three evil sirens from Equestria appear at CHS and cast a hate plague on the school, resulting in Gem and Raven temporarily splitting up. Sunset works to bring the couple back together and save the school. Based on My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks.
- Peace Is How We Make It: The Dazzlings are gradually reformed under the guiding hands of Longhaul.
- Aria's Revenge: Aria works with a magician named Doctor Mysterio to restore her old powers and exact vengeance on Gem and the others.
- Catching Up for the First Time: The three Dazzlings share an afternoon with Gem, getting to know each other better.
- Gem Gets Physical: Gem starts PE class.
- Friendship is Complicated: Sonata attempts to befriend Octavia.
- Dagi's Date: Adagio begins to date Gem's cousin, Carrie Shadow.
- Equality For All: Starlight Glimmer replaces Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna, and institutes a discriminatory uniform policy.
- Snowed In: A snowstorm leaves the students and staff of CHS stuck at school, while Gem holds a Christmas party to get everyone's minds off the weather. Further information about Longhaul's past is revealed.
- Valentine's Day: Raven, Gem, Adagio, and Carrie go on a double date.
- Shine Like Rainbows: Gem creates the Rainbow Alliance.
External Links Edit
- Web version: http://archiveofourown.org/works/9147061/chapters/20781565
- ePub version: TBA